Fourth Annual S.T.A.T. Dodgeball Tournament
at Kinnick Stadium
Dodging for Dreams
Sunday, May 3, 2015
10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Participate in the UI Alumni Association's Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow (S.T.A.T.) dodgeball tournament to raise money for Dance Marathon and UI Children's Hospital.
Teams will consist of six players, including a team captain. Team captains must be S.T.A.T. members and can join when they register their team.
Your $60 team ($10/person) registration includes:
- Double elimination tournament
- Tours of home and visitor locker rooms (S.T.A.T. members only)
- An opportunity to meet a Hawkeye celebrity guest
- Free snacks and beverages
- Chances to win prizes all day long
Contact Jordan Brass at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Kerry Jones at 319-335-3294 or email@example.com.
Connect with us!