(Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow)
Read about Candice's UI experience
S.T.A.T. (Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow)'s mission is to enhance students' experience at the University of Iowa in order to foster future engaged alumni. Supported by the UI Alumni Association, S.T.A.T. provides students ways to get involved on campus and make the most of their college experience.
S.T.A.T. Gives Students:
- Opportunities to network and meet alumni
- Exclusive member-only events and benefits
- Professional development and career assistance
- Leadership roles with the S.T.A.T. Ambassador program
S.T.A.T.'s Core Values:
S.T.A.T.'s core values support the Iowa Challenge in all five categories: Excel, Stretch, Engage, Choose, and Serve. S.T.A.T.:
- Provides academic support to help students excel in their scholastic pursuits
- Stretches students to cultivate invaluable relationships with fellow students, alumni, and community members different from themselves
- Engages students in traditional and unique campus and community events
- Provides support for students to choose and create their own path
- Offers a variety of opportunities to serve the UI, local, and global community
Need to pick-up your S.T.A.T. membership materials?
You can pick them up at the University of Iowa Alumni Association, located at 100 Levitt Center (on the Cambus Route, across from Hancher Auditorium). Our office hours are M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.